BATIK - DECOUPAGE
with Crafter's Pick "Batik"
E-Z Resist Medium
F. Ruzicka, SCD
- Crafter's Pick Batik EZ
- Crafter's Pick Fabric Glue
- Washable fabric
- Fabric paints or dyes
- Brush, foam or regular
- Chunky foam stamp of your choice
1. Pour out a puddle of Batik EZ into a tray or palette, thin
with a little water if necessary for easier application.
2. Use a brush to apply Batik EZ onto the stamp. Stamp the
Batik EZ onto the fabric. Repeat stamping; each time re-applying Batik
EZ onto the stamp. Let dry.
3. Apply paints or dyes according to manufacturer's
instructions. They may be sponged, sprayed or brushed. Let dry.
4. Wash the fabric to remove the Batik
EZ. Measure around the
candle container for height and width. Cut fabric this size.
5. Use a brush to apply the fabric glue onto the candle
container; place fabric onto the wet glue and smooth it out with your
fingers. Reapply a second coat of fabric glue over the top of the
fabric. Let dry.
6. Embellish as desired.
General Glue Instructions:
• Always test first for best appearance
• Work with materials and glue above 60°F.
• Apply glue and allow to dry 24 hours in
warm room. For interior use.
Clean up: Use warm water and
Batiking and this project are
© 1998 Adhesive Products Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED